Sherri's Birthday Party
- Part rock show, Part food fight, All good times.
- Fred's moving to China party. Interesting that we didn't have a
when he moved back.
Tex Mex Grill
- The building in Rosyln was destroyed shortly after the show. We're told
this was only 95% due to our performance.
North Vernon Barbeque
- Music was outdone only by watching Chris Sanders eat a raw hamburger
Franklin Road Holiday Party
- With special guests Mike Holden and Kenny Haddaway.
- The "Holy crap we're not allowed to play covers so let's write 10 songs
in a week"
- In the glory days of Sanders/Tax ownership. Jackson still sheds a daily
Hot Jobs Holiday Party
- Franklin Street changing the way we think about Corporate Rock.
Tina's Farmhouse Party
- A thunderstorm, A bonfire, and a blown circuit breaker during a
'Eurotrash Girl' Encore. That's rock and roll.